Services / Operational Excellence
Lean / Operational Excellence
Quality Positive are experienced in Lean Construction strategy, development, implementation and execution on various types of Engineering and Construction projects.
We have extensive knowledge of Lean methodologies and Lean tools that work best both onsite and offsite, to deliver added value for an organisation. In addition, we are an approved Enterprise Ireland Lean Business Provider and also Lean Construction Ireland (LCI) recommended Lean Practitioners for the assessment and deployment of a Strategic Lean philosophy and suitable approaches on you project or across your business. Coupled with this, we are also certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals, having successfully applied Lean on past projects, to increase productivity and continual improvements.
Lean Construction creates more value for customers (both internally & externally) with fewer resources. Coupled with the elimination of wasteful activities in processes.
A LEAN organisation understands customer value and focuses its key processes to continuously increase it. The ultimate goal is to provide perfect value to the customer through a perfect value creation process that has zero waste.
- Lean Construction / Op Ex set-up
- Lean Construction / Op Ex implementation
- Lean Construction toolkit
- Lean Construction / Op Ex measurements and results
- Strategies for a built environment that is part of a circular economy to design out waste and protect natural resources.
- Responsible use of resources including prioritising development on brownfield sites, promoting sustainable transport, mixed-use developments, re-use of existing buildings and materials, suitable densities and proximity to amenities.
- Circular strategies including flexible and adaptable buildings and building components for future re-use, circular water systems and energy systems.